This is in the master closet. I am so excited for a real closet. For all of you that have seen my closet right now you totally understand how excited I am. It will be great to have some room and a place for everything.
This is the kids bathroom upstairs. We put tile in it and our bathroom both. It was some very long nights but I love how it turned out so I think that it was worth it. Craig Hoffman helped us with it. He is great. We couldn't have done it without his help. Well we probably have done it but it would not have been done right or looked as good. :-)
This is the entryway. That is the bottom of my front door that you can kind of see. Jason and I laid the wood. We put it in the two rooms that you can see on the right and the left, and also in the laundry room upstairs. Then we had Kade come and help us with this main part. It was really not the bad to do.
This is the living room. We have walls and they are textured but still no paint!
So it looks like a junk yard right now. I keep thinking that I am going to haul a load to the dump,but I still haven't done that. We have the stucko on. They are going to put the stucko color on in a couple of days. We are just waiting for the cabinets to come then they will paint. It is really getting exciting. Cliff said that he wants to be done by the opening day of the hunt which is the 15 of Oct. I think. So that is the plan. About a month. I am still just wanting to be in by Thanksgiving. I am not wanting to get my hopes up. Well that is about it for the house. It has been a crazy summer. We have been going nonstop, but really not with anything fun. Fair and Cowboy Days kept us all very busy. :-)

4 comments:
It looks so close to done! Yay!!!!!
I have tried to call you a few times, and my schedule has been crazy since school started. I'll be that direction Tuesday, do you want to try to get together? I will call Diana and let her know the times I still have too.
Talk to you soon!
Oh that looks so good! You're house is beautiful and I hope that you get in by Thanksgiving...that would be great. I have many, many stories to tell so be expecting a phone call before soon if you don't mind:)
I bet you are so excited! It sounds like so much fun to pick all of that out. I am jealous!
Cally, your house is sure coming along. Im so excited for you guys!I can't wait to see the finished product. Im waiting for you to call so i can come and help!! Take er easy hun!!
Post a Comment