

Forgot that we had Bowdys pictures done also. I met Nicole in Ogden before we went to Logan and she was getting her little boys pictures done and they were haveing a sale and I am a sucker for a sale so we did Bowdys also. They turned out so good it is so fun. I hate that he looks like a big boy though!!!

4 comments:
he is such a little cutie. He is getting so big!
What a stud!!When ever i hear "Stronger" i think of you and bowdy!! Im so jealous of your house, i can't believe how much has been done!! Let me know if you need help,im always here!!
Oh cute! HE is my little buddie and I would so date him if he was older...much much older, I promise I'm not a psyco child predator lol, anyways you're blog looks so cute! I love it! hope everything is going good...oh and the house looks wonderful! If you need help let me know! :)
love Jana
I love these pictures!!!
He is getting to be such a big boy!
Call me soon!
btw I tagged you!
Post a Comment