Friday, August 1, 2008

Update on the house!!!

Looks like a bunch of wood to me but I hope that in the end it is a bedroom with a bath and closet!!! :-)
So windows are in and most of the doors are on there are a couple that we have to wait for the concrete to get done. The shingles are on also. It is getting exciting. It is all framed in and the electrical is done. The plumbing and the heating and air are also done. So I think that we are just waiting for the inspector to come and then we will be doing the walls. It is all going smooth so far so I guess we will just see. I am getting excited about it though. Jason has been gone on a pack trip with the young men so I have been going through things and kinda packing things up. I know that it is kind of early but they are saying that we should be in in Oct so I really don't want to try and cram it all at the end. And mom will be back in school so she will not be around be take Bowdy for me to give me some time to get things done. He can unload a box faster than I can pack one!!!!

No comments: