Ok so I couldn't log into my blog because it had an icon over where I signed in....but I am back! A lot has changed since I last blogged! I have two more children. Bowdy is now 5 and then I have Chaislee who is 3 and Jaxon who is 7 months. Life at the Leavitt house is crazy most of the time, but I would not change it for the world. Jason is still working for Multi-Chem and I am still doing hair a few nights a week and also now working at the dentist office here in town a couple days a week. I get to be home with the kids during the day other than the two days that I work for Dr. Groll. Life is good!!! Here are a few picts to update this a little more!!! I hope to have a family picture done this summer!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You BLOGGED!!!! HOLY COW!!! Yay!! Cant you tell I'm excited??? LOL
LOve this so much!
Post a Comment