


This is our niece Madison! Emily did our family pictures a couple of weeks ago and I have to show off how cute these kids are. We did not get our families done so I don't have any of Bowdy but Mikeys two kids and Trishas two kids are so cute and Emily did an amazing job as always! Then we did a flock shot. That was a chore but I am glad that we did!


6 comments:
cute cute pictures. Your house is looking way cute. I'll have to come see it when its all done. how are you doing? Miss seeing ya once a week. Hope all is well
Cally your pictures turned out way cute. Emily always does such a good job. Your house looks so cute! That will be so fun! I've been meaning to tell you congratulations on the new baby your expecting. I'm excited for ya!
Thanks so much for fixing my hair the other night - you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Hope all is well and it was great to see you!
Hey girl! Holy cow! A lot has happened since I last saw you. How are you? Don't you just love the internet?
I am still waiting for the final pics of your house....lol
Post a Comment