Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun new pictures!


I just got these new pictures today from the Testi Festi, and they are fun so I thought that I would share them. Mom I hope that you are impressed!! You get to see what it was all about because you didn't get to go. Jason entered the stock saddle bronc riding, and he was the headless horseman. It was pretty good watching! He ended up 3rd. It was a really fun couple of days.
Also the picture on the top right was from the queen contest last Saturday, and Andy May Cornia took Bowdy on a little ride, and he loved it. I am pretty sure that we are in trouble he loves horses. He was in heaven!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I wish so bad I could have seen this ride, Kade said it was amazing! Jason is so talented in so many things! Glad you joined the blogging world, I never can get enough of Bowdy. Now I can have my daily fix.

Love,
Nicole